If you have been notified of your student being selected in our lottery on February 19, 2020, you must respond within 2 days in order to claim your placement. You may login to accept or decline your seat through your parent dashboard at apply.harmonytx.org. If you do not respond within 2 days your application will be automatically declined.
At the link provided below, you can find a video that will walk you through the registration process.
The registration window will open on February 25th. If you choose to accept your seat, please note that you will have 10 business days to complete the registration and upload the required documents below. The following are documents that must be collected for registration purposes. All of the documents must be uploaded as a pdf or submitted to the front office within 10 business days or your student’s registration will be denied causing a forfeit of placement at. If you do not have these documents, please contact the front office for assistance.
- Immunization Record: The State of Texas requires all students, Pre-K through 12th grade, to provide proof of immunization compliance. Please upload all previous and current vaccination records in a single file, as multiple files will not save in the system. If you are having issues with uploading your files or you have an affidavit for Reasons of Conscious, please bring forms to the campus and hand them directly to the campus Health Aid. State immunization requirements can be found here: https://www.dshs.texas.gov/immunize/school/default.shtm
- Most Recent Transcript: The official transcript is provided by the student’s previous school. This includes any special program documents such as GT, SPED, 504, ESL, etc.
- Proof of Residency: Utility bills such as water, electric, gas, phone, home alarm, cell phone, mortgage or lease agreement, or most recent tax form
- Birth Certificate: Official birth certificate issued by the State
- Social Security Card: Official card issued by the Social Security Office
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID: driver’s license, passport. government-issued ID
- Discipline Record: Disciplinary record from the previous campuses attended by the student. If it is determined that records have been falsified or purposefully omitted, the student will be administratively withdrawn.